Years of Experience: 5+ Years
- Provide technical expertise for Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management and etc) for both Server/Data center and Cloud version
Job Experience Requirements:
- Proven Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management etc) for both server/Data center and Cloud version
- Experience in Microsoft 365, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Online, Low code platform, Survey monkey, Poppulo is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to communicate technical terms and concepts to less technical audience and adjust communication as needed for audience
- Administer and configure the Atlassian suite of tools, such as Jira Software, Confluence, and Jira Service Management.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and general system configuration.
- In partnership with scrum master / project manager, address business problems and provide scalable solutions using Atlassian products.
- Identify areas of improvement within the Atlassian suite and perform analysis and review of current workflows, projects, permissions, and functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the Atlassian tools, including performance, access, and functionality
- Create and update documentation on the setup and administration of Atlassian products.
- Build dashboards and reports to support business stakeholders
- Stay informed about the latest features, updates, and trends in Atlassian tools and recommend improvements for their optimal usage
- Maintain governance policies, security controls, and compliance standards related to Atlassian tools
- Conduct regular audits and optimizations of Atlassian tool configurations, user access, and permission settings
- Provide technical and operational support as well as conduct training for employees and new hires on the usage of Jira and other Atlassian tools
- Experience in migration of Jira project and data from Server or DC to Cloud instance and vice-versa
- Support SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online including in-house built application from the Microsoft low code platform
- Tier III support for global service desk for Microsoft 365 services
- Other duties as required