Years of Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps using AWS technologies.
- Should have laid-out CI/CD pipeline end to end while handling all the edge cases.
- Should have handled the production environment
- Good to have prior experience in the Health care domain and have some understanding of HIPAA guidelines.
- Proficiency in CI/CD pipeline creation, Jenkins, maven, git, git-flow, docker.
- Experience in setting up Saas systems on AWS services using EC2 instances, EBS, Autoscaling, ECS Fargate, and Lambda using terraform.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining Network using VPC, subnets, network gateway, peering, routes, and Direct connect using terraform.
- Proficiency in one Programming language, Preferred – Python
- Experience in setting up monitoring tools like – Cloudwatch, New Relic
- Should be able to use JIRA, Confluence, Slack
- Experience with some of AWS Analytics Ecosystem. Example –
Athena, S3, Lambda
- Basic proficiency with SQL
- Ability to learn new programming languages
- Experience with advanced Data tools like – Kinesis, DynamoDb, SNS, SQS